Home Remodeling & Rebuilds
South Florida Home Remodeling & Rebuilding Services
For over 28 years, HART Homes has been a leading South Florida custom home builder. Our luxury home construction experts have completed custom home builds and remodeling projects in some of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Miami, and more. We’ve built and renovated homes in South Florida’s most exclusive zip codes including Fort Lauderdale Beach and the Intracoastal Waterway as well as the following sought-after neighborhoods:
Las Olas Isles
East Victoria Park
Luxury Home Remodeling in Fort Lauderdale, Miami & West Palm Beach
While we mainly create custom-built homes, our experienced team at HART Homes has taken on custom home remodeling projects and rebuilds for our clients. Our contemporary home builders bring in the same level of diligence and expertise to delivering our home remodeling services. Despite the significant differences between custom home construction and remodeling or even rebuilding a home, our luxury home builders in South Florida are still able to deliver one-of-a-kind results that perfectly embody luxury and functionality.
Home Remodeling Trends
Whether you just want to change things up or upgrade your home’s design to something more contemporary, HART Homes can deliver an efficient remodeling process that promises top-quality results. We keep up with the latest home remodeling trends to ensure our custom home remodeling professionals can provide any update you may want. While some trends quickly come and go, a few home remodeling trends have true staying power. If you are looking to update your home, consider embracing the following changes:
- Open Concept Living – Living and dining areas that are open and not separated by walls continue to be incredibly popular. Whether building a new home or renovating an old one, many homeowners choose to go with an open concept kitchen design. Living and dining rooms are also combined to create one large flowing space.
- A Connected Home – As the Internet of Things encompasses more everyday items and household appliances, more homeowners are incorporating this technology into their homes. From virtual assistants like Amazon Alexa and Google Home to voice-activated thermostats, all the way to Wi-Fi connected security systems, homes are getting smarter.
- Environmental Consciousness – With climate change in mind, a growing number of homeowners want to incorporate sustainability and environmental friendliness in their home’s design. Whether that’s through solar panels and energy-efficient appliances or structural changes to eliminate energy waste, the popularity of green homes keeps going up.
HOME REMODELING SERVICES BY HART HOMES
We want to work with you and involve you throughout the entire process of remodeling and renovating your home – guaranteeing full transparency. HART Homes will work with you every step of the way to ensure your unique vision is actualized, whether that comes with a full home remodel or rebuild. Our team offers the following services:
- Full Home Remodeling – HART Homes will deliver a full-service remodel while working within your budget and timeline. Our team will take care of all the required permits, demolition, structural work, architectural design, installations, and finishing touches needed to renovate your property. Every step of the way, we will closely work with you to ensure all your design choices and preferences are incorporated into the final product – a stunning home that caters specifically to you and embodies your distinct personality.
- Home Rebuilds – Sometimes the changes you want to make on your property are too drastic to be properly addressed by custom home remodeling alone. In that case, the best course of action is for your trusted South Florida developers to tear down your principal dwelling or accessory dwelling and rebuild it anew! Rebuilds are typically necessary if you plan on embracing home remodeling trends that require major structural work such as converting to an open floor plan, energy-efficient upgrades, and additions to your property.
- Additions – Whether you want to increase your living space by adding rooms, upper levels, or an extra guesthouse – our Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and West Palm Beach home builders can construct solutions that best suit your needs. Regardless of the rebuild project you trust us to complete, we will not only maintain the luxury and functionality of your home but elevate it.
Custom Home Remodeling Personalized For You
Whether you want to redesign your home to better fit your current lifestyle or you want to upgrade a newly purchased home from its standard layout, our South Florida home remodeling services can address all your needs. At HART homes, we want to build your dream home! Our team of home builders in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and West Palm Beach is dedicated to creating a home that is customized to your design preferences, your tastes, your personality, and your lifestyle – all while delivering on luxury and value.
HART Homes offers first-class home remodeling services and home rebuilds to clients in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach, and throughout South Florida. Find out how our team can take on your home remodeling or rebuild project by calling us at (954) 564-9434 or contacting us today!